Food Photography Perth
Everyone knows that presentation is half the battle when it comes to food. A beautifully presented dish will often taste twice as good! It follows, then, that creating exceptional presentations for your dishes would be useful in attracting and retaining customers.
Professional Food Photography
Professional food photography in your restaurant is one of the best ways you can create great-tasting dishes with beautiful presentations. Here are some tips on how to do it.
- Before the food comes out of the kitchen, take an appetizing photo of it or have a waiter or waitress take one for you. This way, you can entice customers with great looking images before they try your dishes.
- A large number of restaurants offer special themed events that run for a limited period of time. These events are often centred on some product, promotion or season. For example, you might have a week-long event where each day there is a new dish that features some ingredient prominently displayed in the photo.
- Use the front of your restaurant to attract customers with great food photography. You can use a photo of your dish as the main part of your sign. More and more people are using their mobile devices to search for restaurants and so it is likely that you will grab attention if you have food photos included in your signage or print materials.
- While lighting makes a huge difference, it is not the be-all and end-all when it comes to great food photography. You can achieve good results by using natural light in your restaurant. If this is not possible, you can use one tabletop lamp with a 60-watt bulb for tabletop shots and shoot at night if necessary.
- Use props to take photos that are more interesting to customers! By placing your dish on top of other items such as a white sheet, linen or plate, you can add another dimension to your photo. You could also place some cutlery and cups on the backdrop for an extra touch.
- If you want to take photos of specific items on your menu, try and only show the food in its entirety. For instance, if you're wanting to get across the fact that your lasagne dish has three layers, take a photo of it cut in half or show the dish turned on its side.
- Some people enjoy eating chips with their meals and so taking photos of these foods will attract customers. Try adding different types of dips to your food photography for added interest!
Cobo Photography Food
Food is so much more than a singular flavour, there's a different depth of flavour that you can experience with each bite. However, this depth gets lost once the food reaches your plate. This is because all of the background information about a dish is hidden that contributing to its great taste and deliciousness. Professional food photography fruit and other foods from us will help you with it.
We at Cobo Photography will help you learn about the food to eat and what goes into it. This way, you can enjoy your meal more than just by eating it.
Take your digital marketing to the next level with one of our Food Photography Services. We will provide you with a suite of professionally shot images to really wow your social media audience and your future clients.
- 1 Hour - $249
- 2 Hours - $390
- 4 Hours - $820
- 8 Hours - $1590
- Video highlights from $120
All our photography rates include all equipment, lighting and basic digital image processing for free.
After something different? Just contact us for a quote for what you need.
Cobo Food Photographer
Whether you are photographing food for your business website or simply for the sake of snapping a quick photo before digging into your meal, it is important to use high-quality equipment that will do justice to your delicious dishes.
Food photography is an art form where your mad skills are required to deliver mouth-watering images. Hire us to find out how you can get great food photos every time.
Many people struggle with this for many different reasons, but there are some simple techniques and tricks that only our photographers know how to make your food have the best food photos ever!
Look for more photography packages from us!
We have other Photography sessions that include: Personal Branding Photography Perth, Corporate Headshot Photography Perth, Corporate Photography Perth, Boudoir Photography Perth, and other services. Please do visit Cobo Photography.
You can also check our Social Media for more references: Facebook and Instagram.