Boudoir Photography Perth
What is boudoir photography? Boudoir photography Perth is the art of photographing people in different poses, most commonly women. The pictures are typically taken in a studio or bedroom setting with little to no clothing on. The purpose of this boudoir glamour photography perth is for the subject to be photographed in a sensual or provocative way, but without showing too much skin.
Boudoir pictures are typically the model's own personal images, taken by a boudoir photographer who specializes in this type of photography, although they are also often done as gifts from husbands to their wives on anniversaries or Valentine's Day.
Perth boudoir photography is a kind of photography that tries to portray the beauty and sensuality of women. A lot of boudoir glamour photographers out there tend to shoot the female body in its more idealistic forms, while we at Cobo Photography try to do something different. We want to capture raw emotion and feeling through our pictures, which can be achieved by revealing the 'real' female body.
Boudoir Photography Tips
Let's talk about the boudoir photoshoot and will help you to capture your boudoir glamour portraits. Many women these days are opting for sexy bedroom photos instead of the traditional wedding gown portraiture because, well, they can and it's fun!
Here's a list of boudoir photo shoot tips for you:
- Props and setting – don't make it too complicated! The bedroom is meant to be your stage so keep things relatively simple, unless you're going for a specific look. In that case, by all means, go crazy with the props.
- Nakedness – nudity is scary, especially if you have a lot of weight to lose. But it's necessary if you plan on taking any revealing shots so get over it! We’re not saying you have to get completely naked, but don't be shy about being in your underwear either. If you're going for the 'less is more’ look, keep the bra and panties on. There are plenty of corset boudoir outfits out there that have matching underwear so you can use those as props to cover certain areas for your photos.
- Be confident – We know it's easier to say than done but men love a woman with confidence...and women love to see that confidence in other women. No matter how self-conscious you are about your belly or thighs, smile and own them!
- Accuracy – always take your measurements before a shoot to avoid nasty surprises on the big day, as well as check that all of your outfits fit and look good. You don't want to get into one outfit only to find out that it doesn't fit you very well or there's a rip in the fabric. Do you know your measurements? Now is the time to find them!
- Pose – experiment with different poses before or during your shoot depending on the type of imagery you want for your boudoir session. You can practice in front of a mirror to see how different poses suit you and look at the photo itself if needed. As a Perth boudoir photographer, we will guide you along the way and we will be able to adjust our style according to the type of shoot you want.
- Confidence is the key – if you don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't do it. A boudoir glamour shoot is supposed to be fun and sexy. If you're not enjoying yourself, chances are your photos will look like something out of a Frankenstein movie.
- Acceptance – I know the world has a lot of critics and we all tend to adopt some sort of victim approach in an effort to avoid negative opinions. But if you don't like what you see when you look at your photos, it's not because there is something wrong with your appearance. Instead, it's probably due to the way that you're seeing yourself.
Most importantly, have fun! The best images come from people who are genuinely excited and happy about what's going on. If you're smiling and giggling, take that as a good sign.
Book Your Boudoir Shoot With Us!
Cobo Photography is a full-service luxury studio that offers boudoir glamour photo shoot, located in Perth Australia. We're fans of our own work and we're confident that you'll love it as well!
All our work includes an online private gallery, you'll get to see all of your retouched images and decide which ones you'd like printed or saved in a digital format. You will receive high-resolution digital files so you can print or share them at your leisure.
Highest possible quality for your investment. We use professional-grade equipment and take pride in our fine art, commercial and fashion work. We love boudoir, it's what we do, and we know what works!
No matter your reason for wanting to shoot a boudoir glamour photo, whether it's a gift for your partner or just something to add to your portfolio, our goal is to provide you with the most personalized experience possible. We also take pride in our work and want you to be happy with your glamour portrait images, so we're willing to go the extra mile for it!
Boudoir Photography Near Me
Look no further than Cobo Photography located at Scarborough Beach Rd, Scarborough, Perth, WA 6019, Australia.
Look for more photography packages from us!
We have other Photography sessions that include: Corporate Headshot Photography Perth, Corporate Photography Perth, Couples Photography Perth, Wedding Photography Perth, and other services. Please do visit Cobo Photography.