Corporate Headshot Photography Perth
Corporate headshot photography can be a key part of an executive's marketing and branding strategy. The headshot may be used as the first impression of your company, so it is important that it appears both professional and approachable. According to research conducted by Forbes, some companies such as Apple and Goldman Sachs require executives to use their headshots as their default images on their emails, voicemail and other communication tools. In this case, it is vital that the headshot represent a professional tone and image of your company.
Using a professional corporate head shot can help build trust and credibility, as well as the appearance of having the right training, experience and knowledge to ensure successful business decisions. A professional photo can also help executives get more speaking engagements or media appearances, which may require having a headshot on hand.
Cobo Photography has been providing corporate headshots photography services to Perth-based organizations for years. Our clients include the largest Australian companies, as well as smaller startups that are just starting out. It's important that our headshot photos convey a sense of confidence and represent trustworthiness, warmth and positivity.
Corporate Head Shots Tips
Corporate business headshot photography is not about crafting an image that highlights your beauty. It is first and foremost about highlighting the professional side of you. However, this does not mean that you cannot look beautiful in your corporate business headshot photography. After all, you are paying for it. And who doesn't want to be able to look beautiful in a photograph?
But with professional corporate headshots Perth, you have to keep some things in mind. And we're not only talking from the perspective of being a good-looking fashion model who wants her picture taken. There is also a deeper level that you should consider with regards to your character and how it relates to your professionalism. In addition, you should also take a look at how your clothing and other visual elements play a role in the professional photograph.
Let us go through some of these considerations one by one:
- All clothing should be clean, pressed and wrinkle-free. Shoes should be polished or shined. Jewellery should be simple and not flashy. Makeup and hairstyle should be simple and appropriate to you in your profession.
- If the climate in your area is cold, and if it will not cause you stress or discomfort, wear something light underneath your suit jacket or blazer so that you do not catch a chill during the photo session. If it's hot outside, dress lightly and use deodorant. These days, many individuals use a body spray to make themselves smell good before the photo session.
- Your expression should be pleasant and relaxed, but not overly cheerful or exuberant. Your facial expression should reflect a certain level of professionalism while simultaneously being friendly and approachable. If your handshake is firm, this also helps if you wish to come across as being assertive, but not aggressive.
- In terms of your headshot photography, you want to look like someone who is competent, confident and capable of handling the demands of his or her profession. You don't have to be smiling from ear to ear in your picture. But if you don't smile at all, it may make others think that you're unhappy or too serious about your work which may or may not be true.
- You should also look like someone who is approachable. This means that you're friendly and kind, but not overly warm. You don't want to appear as you'll readily break into tears at the smallest negative feedback, nor do you want to give off an air of superiority that makes people want to avoid you.
At the end of your photo session, our corporate headshots photographer will most likely ask you to sign release forms for personal use. Whether or not you should send copies of the pictures to yourself is up to you.
Book Your Corporate Business Headshots With Us!
Cobo Photography offers a wide variety of headshot photography services in a modern, professional style. We have a number of packages available for individuals and small businesses to come into our studio.
Our staff of talented corporate headshot photographer has what it takes to capture the perfect shot, so contact us today!
Look for more photography packages from us!
We have other Photography sessions that include: Commercial Photography Perth, Product Photography Perth, Event Photography Perth, Family Photography Perth, and other services. Please do visit Cobo Photography.